CHICAGO — Illinois well being officers reported 342 new possible and confirmed instances of COVID-19 on Sunday, together with 37 further deaths.
Moreover, over 68 % of Illinois adults have acquired at the very least one COVID-19 vaccine dose and over 51 % of Illinois adults are absolutely vaccinated, in line with CDC knowledge.
The deaths have been reported within the following counties:
- Champaign County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 90s
- Cook dinner County: 1 male 40s, 1 feminine 50s, 1 male 50s, 1 feminine 60s, 1 male 60s, 4 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 feminine 80s
- DeKalb County: 1 feminine 50s
- DuPage County: 1 male 50s, 1 feminine 60s, 2 males 70s
- Jackson County: 1 feminine 70s
- Kane County: 1 male 80s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 90s
- Kendall County: 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 feminine 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 feminine 90s
- Macon County: 1 male 70s
- Macoupin County: 1 male 80s
- Madison County: 1 male 60s
- McLean County: 1 feminine 70s
- Peoria County: 1 feminine 20s
- Rock Island County: 1 feminine 70s, 1 male 70s
- Saline County: 1 male 60s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 feminine 50s, 1 male 70s
- Woodford County: 1 male 40s
At the moment, Illinois well being officers are reporting a complete of 1,385,245 instances, together with 22,949 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Inside the previous 24 hours, laboratories have reported 38,386 specimens for a complete of 24,886,002.
As of Saturday night time, 792 folks in Illinois have been reported to be hospitalized with COVID-19. Of these, 212 sufferers have been within the ICU and 117 sufferers have been on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for instances as a % of complete assessments from Might 30 to June 5 is 1.2 %. The preliminary seven-day statewide take a look at positivity from Might 30 to June 5 is 1.4 %.
A complete of 11,531,838 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of final midnight. The seven-day rolling common of vaccines administered every day is 37,455 doses. On Saturday, 48,500 doses have been reported administered in Illinois.
Recommend a Correction